Physiological Measurements Limited is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant health services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business. Our core purpose is to make people healthier and to enhance and protect their lives. From people to products and processes, we aspire to deliver on our purpose in everything we do.
Working for PML you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Due to new and growing contracts, we are expanding our quality team of Sonographers. We are an established provider of community diagnostic services for the NHS and our community ultrasound services are aligned to our successful integrated patient pathway, providing patients with high quality investigations close to home.
Minimum of NHS Band 7 available plus additional performance bonuses and benefits.
If you are looking for full/part time or bank position, we operate nationwide including:
Manchester, Gloucester, Hertfordshire, Dartford, and many more.
- To maintain and promote a high standard of clinical practice and patient care. To maintain good and effective professional practices and to ensure consistent operation of good and effective professional practices.
- Undertake and interpret diagnostic imaging independently. To formulate, issue and be accountable for clinical reports, whilst promoting and encouraging good and effective professional practices by example and instruction.
- This is a mobile service so there is a need for the ability and willingness to travel to various locations on a rota basis.
- Ability to work independently and manage own clinic, together with an excellent bedside manner.
- To participate in, and deliver good evidence based practice.
- To use accepted clinical judgment to enable independent decision-making.
- To assist and encourage service development and innovation.
- To participate in and audit and sonographer meetings where required and to liaise with referrers as needed.
- To have a professional and courteous manner and always to uphold the reputation of the “Company”. Observe confidentiality with respect to patients, GPs, local GP practices, local Trusts, NHS staff and NHS information at all times.
- Good understanding of IT and the ability to learn new systems.
- To be fully conversant with current techniques, clinical advances pathology, physiology and changing trends in Radiography and ultrasound Imaging.
- To attend both Company Staff and Commissioner Meetings if required.