Physiological Measurements Limited is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant health services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business. Our core purpose is to make people healthier and to enhance and protect their lives. From people to products and processes, we aspire to deliver on our purpose in everything we do.
This role offers the exciting opportunity to play a key role at the heart of our growing business as an Administrative Co-ordinator supporting our Cardiology Sports Screening service, as our experienced Echocardiographers screen professional/amateur athletes from across the UK.
The over all purpose of this role is to support and supervise the administrative business function of our Sports Cardiology screening service. A few of the duties and responsibilities include:
- Contact clubs to promote our services and arrange heart screenings for their players
- Liaise with the screeners regarding availability for bookings
- Receive and process cardiac screenings on our bespoke system.
- Arrange paperwork updates for our Sports Screening side of the business (PML/FA)
- Liaise with The FA regarding screenings information
- Liaise with FA regarding booking Club England screenings
- Liaise with the Administrative team regarding processing post screening administration
- Review paperwork on UltraLinq before screening date and organise necessary amendments
- Collate Information and Timetables for Sports Screening clinics, from clubs, for the screeners
- Liaise with screeners regarding issues with clinics
- Liaise with management regarding Sports Screening issues
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of working within a Healthcare setting is desirable but not essential
- Experience of liaising with general public and customers over the telephone.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written. Highly professional with a friendly and empathetic manner.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Eligibility to reside and work in the UK.
- Understanding of Data Protection, but training will be given.
- Excellent time management abilities, and skill in performing repetitive work according to set procedures.
- High levels of accuracy.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good understanding of IT and the ability to learn new systems. Training will be given
- Education Level - NVQ level 2 or higher is desirable.
- Pre-requisite standard DBS check will be taken.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,500.00 per year