Physiological Measurements Limited is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant health services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business. Our core purpose is to make people healthier and to enhance and protect their lives. From people to products and processes, we aspire to deliver on our purpose in everything we do.
Vision: why do we do it?:
Diagnostic tests making a life-enhancing difference, in the safest, fastest and easiest ways.
Mission: How are we different?
A swift but personal touch, from referral to results.
Physiological Measurements Ltd deliver 20,000 NHS appointments per month, with a team of over 150 staff in community locations across the UK.
In support of recent growth we are now looking to recruit a Head of Quality and Integrated Governance. The Head of Quality and Integrated Governance will join our Senior Management Team and work closely with department Heads and Managers to ensure that Quality and Integrated Governance is embedded across the organisation and driving outputs aligned to our company Vison, Mission and Values.
- Lead the delivery and development of the company’s Integrated Governance and Quality activities.
- Provide oversight of the quality impact on investment, disinvestment, and financial improvement plans
- Provide quality oversight of clinical services both internally and externally, leading on creation and submission of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting
- Support Directors in development and implementation of Quality and Improvement Strategy
- Provide advise and support on all matters of governance to Senior Management Team (SMT) and Directors
- Lead and support departments to identify and implement actions to continuously improve and provide assurance on the quality of patient care and compliance.
- Lead on the preparation of Company Annual Report
- Work with departments to ensure the regular review of Policies, Standard Operating Procedures and processes take place, offering expertise and input where appropriate.
- Drive forward effective internal and external Audit Programme
- You will be CQC Registered Manager for the organisation
- Ensure compliance in place to maintain Quality and Environmental accreditations (ISO 9001 and ISO 14001)
- Lead on Information Governance and submission of annual Data Security and Protection Toolkit (DSPT)
- Ensure effective use of and analysis of quantitive and qualative information to understand risk and support organisation learning.
- Advise on risk classification and mitigation. Having companywide oversight of Risk Register
- Embed effective systems to support sustained organisation learning.
- Provide oversight on corporate administrative compliance and function to ensure meeting corporate requirements
- Provide line Management and Leadership to Patient Experience Lead, Governance Lead and Corporate Administration roles that form part of the Quality and Integrated Governance Team
- Lead and/or contribute on Projects specific to Quality
- External - Privacy lead and Information Governance Consultants
- External – ISO 9001/14001 Consultants
- External – Health and Safety Consultants
- Internal – Quality and Integrated Governance Team
All colleagues are expected to demonstrate they action in line with PML Value
Qualifications - Degree Level or equivalent level
Evidence of Continued professional development
Computer literacy and able to use relevant IT Systems
Programme or Project Management Qualification
Experience of working at a Senior Manager level in organisation
NHS or Healthcare sector experience
Successful track record in delivering improvements in the quality of care and quality governance
Experience in working on, developing and implementing strategic plans
Experience in internal and external stakeholder communication
Highly developed analytical and problem -solving skills
Ability to reconcile competing views externally and internally, deal with ambiguity and tackle complex problems
Ability to manage own workload and that of others to very tight and often changing timeframes
Support colleagues in clinical and corporate directorates to improve governance and the quality of care.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £45,000.00 per year