Job Title: Patient Management Centre Administrator
Location: Head Office Oswestry
Salary: £20,000-£23,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Physiological Measurements Ltd are looking for the right kind of person, is that you? You need to be hardworking and prepared to join a great team that is at the core of a growing company. We require caring, compassionate people to join our ever expanding fast paced, busy team.
Main responsibilities of the Role:
- To process referrals received for patients and help patients select appointments
Key duties include:
- Performing administrative functions associated with booking appointments and dealing with and resolving queries from staff in clinic
- To provide non-clinical advice and information about clinic appointments, procedures and arrangements, for staff and patients
- Return results to doctors surgeries within specified timescales
- To act as a first point of contact for all enquiries, sometimes of a highly confidential nature, screening/filtering enquiries, taking accurate and full messages as appropriate and referring within the office as necessary
- To ensure that all telephone and personal enquiries are dealt with appropriately, in a confident way and with positive caring and customer focused approach
We are looking for the right kind of person, is that you?
- You need to have a good command of English as you will be talking to patients
- Experience of working within a Healthcare setting is desirable but not essential
- Experience of liaising with general public and customers over the telephone is desirable but not essential
- Experience of speaking with persons of various social, cultural, economic and educational backgrounds
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written.
- Highly professional with a friendly and emphatic manner
- Experience of dealing with clients/customers on the telephone
- Experience of dealing with outbound and inbound telephone calls would be advantageous
- Excellent time management abilities, and skill in performing repetitive work according to set procedures
- High levels of accuracy
- Good understanding of IT and the ability to learn new systems
- Education Level - NVQ level 2 or higher is desirable
We will provide all the training you need to be able to fulfil this role.