Physiological Measurements Ltd aims to provide a patient centred, timely, high quality, efficient, equitable and effective community Cardiology & Ultrasound service.
This will be achieved by providing a standard of service which adheres to the principles of good care practice.
To meet these aims the service is designed to achieve the following objectives:
- To treat all patients in with care, dignity and respect at all times.
- To deliver a service of the highest quality that will be both efficient and timely.
- To ensure that a flexible service is delivered, attentively and in a non-discriminatory fashion while respecting each service users right to independence, privacy, dignity, fulfilment, and the right to make informed choices and to take risks.
- To ensure that service users’ needs and values are respected in matters of religion, culture, race/ethnic origin, sexuality/sexual orientation, political affiliation and disabilities/impairments.
- To manage and implement a formal programme of staff planning, selection, recruitment, training and personal development to enable the care requirements of service users are met.
- To manage the care service efficiently and effectively, to make the best use of resources and to maximize value for money for the service user and our customer.
- To ensure that all staff receive the necessary training and personal development to perform their jobs in the most effective manner.
Gifts and Hospitality
PML can confirm that none of the following decision makers have completed a declaration of interest nor submitted a nil return in respect of the 2020/2021 Contract Year, as required of them under Managing Conflicts of Interest in the NHS.
The following people are our key decision makers:
Andy Honeyman – Executive Director (South East)
Jon Pither – Executive Director
Hannah Dark – Quality and Compliance Manager
Zhara Mamoojee - Non Obstetric Ultrasound Services Lead
Chris Raynes - IT Manager