Physiological Measurements Ltd aims to provide a patient centred, timely, high quality, efficient, equitable and effective community cardiology service.
We are proud to run our business in alignment with our core company values and, we ask all our staff to consider how they can contribute to these in their day to day roles;
- Safety and Care for People
- Quality and Excellence in our services
- Sustainability and corporate integrity
- Encouraging innovation
- Developing Talent
- Embracing openness and valuing diversity
This will be achieved by providing a standard of service which adheres to the principles of good care practice.
To meet these aims the service is designed to achieve the following objectives:
- To treat all patients in with care, dignity and respect at all times.
- To deliver a service of the highest quality that will be both efficient and timely.
- To ensure that a flexible service is delivered, attentively and in a non-discriminatory fashion while respecting each service users right to independence, privacy, dignity, fulfilment, and the right to make informed choices and to take risks.
- To ensure that service users’ needs and values are respected in matters of religion, culture, race/ethnic origin, sexuality/sexual orientation, political affiliation and disabilities/impairments.
- To ensure that the care service in whole is delivered in accordance with the agreed contract.
- To manage and implement a formal programme of staff planning, selection, recruitment, training and personal development to enable the care requirements of service users are met.
- To manage the care service efficiently and effectively, to make the best use of resources and to maximize value for money for the service user and our customer.
- To ensure that all staff receive the necessary training and personal development to perform their jobs in the most effective manner.
- To undertake a thorough risk assessment of the environment within the home of each new service user and to ensure that areas of concern are duly reported to the service user. Such risk assessments will take into account the rights of the service user to take risks.
- To ensure that all service users receive written information on the organisation’s policy and procedure for handling complaints, comments and compliments with clear instructions on how to use them.