Oswestry in Shropshire
Salary: £19,500 p.a.
Due to the continuing period of expansion of the business we are seeking to recruit a new role to join the Patient Management Centre.
The role of the Operations Administrator is to primarily support the Organisation in operational delivery of community services by helping to manage clinic sites and staff for service delivery. Planning management of rotas and managing logistics and resources to enable clinical delivery.
• Assist with verification of premises for Clinics (room agreements etc.)
• Manage and publish clinic rota’s on iPMC 2 system for Sonographers and Health Care Assistants
• Update iPMC 2 with any changes in clinic or staff availability
• Compliance with regulations and legislation for service provision
• Provide monthly information on room bookings to financial controller
• Ensure that medical equipment tracking is carried out and at correct location, carry out appropriate logging to enable audit of equipment usage
• Organise equipment transportation as and when required (following company Goods IN/OUT process)
• Ensure equipment calibration and maintenance is carried out and records maintained
• Maintain a high standard of image & report management for clinical audit
• Assist with monthly clinical audit when required
• Communicate with Sonographers and Health Care Assistants on a daily basis where necessary to ensure clinics run smoothly
• Capacity Planning to ensure demand is met and optimised
• Communicate with GP Practices when required to secure clinic space
• Work closely with Patient Management Care Staff to ensure Maximum utility and Optimisation of all Service Provision
• A proven experience of managing projects
• Experience of working in a Healthcare setting is desirable
• Excellent knowledge of data protection
• A good understanding of IT and the ability to learn new systems
• Education level - NVQ 2 of higher
• Experience of liaising with the general public and customers over the phone
• Excellent attention to detail and critical analytical thinking approach
Then please send a copy of your CV with a letter indicating why you believe you are suitable for the role to email@example.com by no later than 17 May 2019.