Job Title: Call Handling Workstream Lead
Location: Head Office Oswestry
Salary: Depedent on Experience
Job Type: Full Time
Physiological Measurements Ltd are looking for the right kind of person, is that you? You need to be hardworking and prepared to join a great team that is at the core of a growing company. We require caring, compassionate people to join our ever expanding fast paced, busy team.
Main responsibilities of the Role:
- Ensure that call handling targets are met within the work stream
- Work with other Work Stream Leads within the Patient Management Centre to ensure resources are flexed to respond to peak/down times
- Provide performance reports and call handling statistics to operational management team
Key duties include:
- Real time monitoring of hunter group software taking reactive action when required
- Reducing Abandoned Call Rate
- Ensuring incoming calls answered within service KPI
- Undertake telephony audits when required
- Performing administrative functions associated with booking appointments and dealing with and resolving queries from patients
- To provide non-clinical advice and information about clinic appointments, procedures and arrangements, for patients
- To act as a first point of contact for all enquiries, sometimes of a highly confidential nature, screening/filtering enquiries, taking accurate and full messages as appropriate and referring within the office as necessary
- To ensure that all telephone and personal enquiries are dealt with appropriately, in a confident way and with positive caring and customer focussed approach
We are looking for the right kind of person, is that you?
- Minimum 2 years experience in call centre/booking centre essential
- Demonstrate ability to independently supervise/monitor a small team or work flow
- Experience of working within a Patient Management Centre is desirable
- Experience of liaising with general public and customers over the telephone is essential.
- Experience of speaking with persons of various social, cultural, economic and educational backgrounds
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written.
- Highly professional with a friendly and emphatic manner
- Experience of dealing with clients/customers on the telephone
- Experience of dealing with outbound and inbound telephone calls would be advantageous
- Excellent time management abilities, and skill in performing repetitive work according to set procedures
- High levels of accuracy
- Good understanding of IT and the ability to learn new systems
We will provide all the training you need to be able to fulfil this role.